Il tasso di Placement è molto alto, circa il 90% a 6 mesi dal termine del Master.
- Data Scientist Intern
Role Responsibilities and Requirements
Superior oral and written English and Italian communication skills.
- Interest in cloud and mobile technology (you do not need a deep technical understanding).
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Data mining, SQL and nosql basics, R and Spark.
- Build and maintain positive relationships across the company.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Some data analysis experience.
- A university degree in a business or tech discipline.
Objectives and development of the internship: our Data Scientist will deliver value to our company by taking data, using it to answer questions, and communicating the results to help make business decisions. Common tasks done by Data Scientist will include data cleaning, performing analysis and creating data visualizations, just like a Data Analyst but He/She will have more depth and expertise in these skills. He/she will work in the Product team but also closely with R&D and Marketing team, helping others make better data-driven decisions. Our Data Scientist intern will be an effective bridge between different teams by analyzing new data, combining different reports, translating the outcomes and applying his/her expertise in statistics and building machine learning models to make predictions and answer key business questions.
Per saperne di più:
Per le candidature mandare il c.v. entro il 1 Giugno p.v. alla mail firstname.lastname@example.org